Zagame News & Events
Select news articles by brands.
Zagame Autobody National multi-award winner for 2016.
After just 5 months since opening its doors in June 2016, last Friday night Zagame Autobody were proud to be announced the Paint & Panel Awards 2016 National Bodyshop Winners of the following categories:
1. Best New Shop (National)
2. Best New Shop (Victoria)
3. Sustainability Award
The Axalta Sustainability Award recognises and celebrates forward-thinking businesses in the automotive repair industry. This award is about building a better future for the business and creating a better environment for the winner’s staff to ensure that the business stands the test of time. Zagame Autobody are proud to have been accredited with this award as it indicates a strong commitment to exceptional automotive repairs, not just for the consumer but also the staff and community.
Some of the key selection criteria for this award was as follows:
- Strong vision for the business and plan for future
- A focus on staff training, especially encouraging the next generation, e.g. apprentices
- Community and customer driven marketing program
- Efficient operating procedures
- Environmentally responsible initiatives
- Community involvement
- Specialisation or diversification strategies
4. Innovation Award
This award focuses on finding a bodyshop that really thinks out of the box and begins to set-the-trend for the future of the panel repair industry. Zagame Autobody were accredited the award as a result of the following innovative initiatives:
- The Zagame Emergency Assistance Hotline – 1300 000 ZAG
- This initiative provides Zagame customers with a 24 hour/7 day a week accident and emergency assistance facility. At any time, the Zagame Emergency Assistance Team will be able to provide Zagame customers with full accident management including emergency services coordination, assistance with insurance claims processes, towing services and alternative transport arrangements. All these elements are usually reserved for insurance companies to carry out, but Zagame Autobody has taken this to the next level to provide customers with a familiar, friendly and helpful experience with minimal disruption to their day-to-day lives by utilising facilities that they are already accustom to.
- 3M Vending Machines
- As the first to utilise the revolutionary 3M Vending Machine. This machine houses consumables which then allows Zagame Autobody to track all consumable usage both to the technician and to the job. This level of stock & consumable monitoring enables Zagame Autobody to provide clear, concise and specific quoting & invoicing, thus being as transparent as possible.
As Victoria’s newest Audi Approved Panel Repairer, as well as the only Alfa Romeo, Fiat and Abarth Approved Panel Repairer in Australia, these awards only further highlight Zagame Autobody’s commitment to the highest level of expertise and workmanship to ensure complete customer satisfaction.
At Zagame Autobody we believe that you drive no ordinary car, that’s why you deserve no ordinary service.