Zagame Automotive: Protecting Your Privacy
WHY WE COLLECT YOUR INFORMATION
We will collect only the information necessary to enable us to operate our business and maintain our relationship with you. We may collect your information at time of sale, through our service departments at time of service, through in-store competitions and promotions, via our website and through direct mail/email/survey results
The information that we may keep on you is generally the following:
- Name, Address, Phone Number and Email details
- Business Details including Occupation
- Partners name and details
- Current vehicles owned and history on previous vehicles
- Service history
USE AND DISCLOSURE
We will make every reasonable attempt to inform you of why we are collecting your information, to whom we will disclose that information and the purposes for which we intend to use that information.
In general, we may use personal information about you in a variety of ways including:
- Keeping you up to date with the latest developments relating to the Zagame automotive and motorcycle brands and other products
- Conducting market research to enhance the quality of Zagame products
- Communicating special offers and ensuring that you are kept up to date with the latest Zagame news via email or regular mail
- To facilitate the provision of roadside assistance (where applicable)
- For warranty purposes
- Assisting you with the purchase of your future vehicle or motorcycle
- Organising a test drive / ride
The organisations to whom we may make disclosures to:
- Mail Houses that are specifically commissioned to perform work for the Zagame Automotive Group for direct mail campaigns.
- Automotive Suppliers – for example smash repairers where there is a valid reason for the transmission of personal information.
- National and International Head Offices of respective represented Zagame brands. Zagame will seek customer’s consent via signature at time of contract. National and International head offices of respective brands will require personal information for warranty and vehicle identification purposes. Some brands i.e. Ferrari and Maserati will require personal information for marketing communication purposes during the purchasing phase.
Where disclosures take place, we employ stringent safe guards to ensure the security of your personal information. We may also be required, by law, to provide personal information about you to other external organisations.
To ensure that these purposes are fulfilled, the information may be stored, processed, and passed onto the importers of our brands as well as head offices of the respective brands that Zagame represent and provide to the consumer.
YOUR INFORMATION IS SECURE
At all times, we will take reasonable steps to ensure that any personal information is protected and treated confidentially and in accordance with the Privacy Act. All personal information is stored in locked compartments and within a secure database with limited staff ability to export personal information.
Zagame Automotive Group will review this policy from time to time, in order to update and continually improve our processes. If this policy is amended at any time, the updated version will be posted on our website at www.zag.com.au
If you believe that we have not dealt with your personal information in a manner that complies with the Privacy Act contact the Zagame Automotive Group to discuss how we may better deal with it. Similarly, if you wish to access personal information that we hold about you, you may make a request in writing.
All correspondence should be directed to the:
The Privacy Officer
Zagame Automotive Group
PO BOX 4175